Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Nurse Practitioner needed in Massachusetts for Family Practice coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and Massachusetts state license. Shifts will be Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. Preference to local candidate. Will see 2-3 patients per hour, depending on the day. 2-3 years experience needed. Temp to Perm available. Support staff includes MD's, NP's and MA's on site. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 3-4 patients per hour
- 2-3 years experience needed
- Temp to Perm available
- Coverage for growth
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...