Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today to learn more about this and other opportunities available now.
- Must have active state license
- BC required
- BLS and PALS needed
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm
- 15 -18 patients per day
- Manage acute/chronic conditions, sick/well visits, physicals, immunizations
- Hospital privileges needed
- DEA required
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.