This job is archived
JOB TITLE (#1629): Adult / Family Nurse Practitioner / Bilingual Spanish - Bronx, NY
This established Internal Medicine practice located in Bronx NY is looking for a Bilingual Spanish Adult / Family Nurse Practitioner to join a growing team. Their staff is very friendly, team-oriented and their focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care.
Compensation and Benefits for the Bilingual Spanish Adult / Family Nurse Practitioner:
- The starting salary for this position is $120,000 - $140,000 / yr
- This is a Full-time position
- Benefits include Malpractice, Health Insurance, Vacation, PTO
Requirements of the Bilingual Spanish Adult / Family Nurse Practitioner:
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have at least one year of clinical experience
- Must be Bilingual Spanish
Responsibilities of the Adult / Family Nurse Practitioner:
- Record patient medical history and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: [Register to View] or submit your Resume/CV to us.