Nurse Practitioner Crockett, TX
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our medical practice in Crockett, TX.
We are seeking a compassionate and motivated Nurse Practitioner who can treat patients of all age ranges in our practice- from children/adolescents to adults and seniors.
We know that patients have options when they choose a provider. With that in mind, we hand-pick our team carefully to put our patients at the center of everything we do. We value competence, empathy, compassion and urgency and our team strives to create a special relationship with our patients. If you are a likeminded practitioner, driven by helping others and providing high quality care, then we want you to join our family of practitioners.
Who we are:
We are a multispecialty healthcare system that seeks to change the way that multi-specialty medicine is delivered. We offer services such as cardiology, internal/family medicine, pain management, diagnostic services, on-site labs, and wound care to name a few.
We believe that a meaningful one-on-one relationship with our patients is at the core of every successful outcome. We have state-of-the-art resources available to yield faster and more accurate treatments for our patients, so we make it our mission to be at the forefront of technology. From our Surgery Center Cath Lab to our Hyperbaric Chambers at our Wound care Center and each of our clinics, we have spared no expense in bringing the latest technology and treatment options to our patients. We have a dedicated team of multispecialty physicians, family nurse practitioners, nursing/medical professionals, assistants, and support staff in place to help provide comprehensive care to our patients.
- Family Medicine- provide care to patients of all age ranges (adolescent/children, adults and geriatric)
- New Patient consultations and follow up appointments (medical history, HPI, review pertinent records)
- Perform physical examinations of patients to evaluate health and diagnose illnesses
- Order/perform/interpret diagnostic and therapeutic tests, such as x-rays and laboratory tests
- Determine, plan, and initiate appropriate treatment, and adjust treatment if necessary
- Prescribe and dispense appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities
- Document medical information of patients and maintain electronic medical records
- Educate, instruct, and counsel patients and families on presenting health problems, treatment plans, and home care, and encourage and promote preventative health care and positive health behaviors
- Request consultation or referral with other health care providers, such as physicians and clinics
- Actively maintain knowledge of current medical research and trends, and support research projects
- Collaboration with other providers and practice staff for top quality comprehensive coordinated care plans
- Graduate degree from an accredited nursing school, such as a Master of Science in nursing (NP, FNP)
- Current Nurse Practitioner license in TX
- 3 years of clinical work experience
- Full time (Monday - Friday)
- Vacation (2 weeks)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long term Disability
- Life Insurance
If you are a personable NP, with strong leadership skills, self-confident with exceptional active listening skills, and possess excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, then we want you to join our reputable family of providers! We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to work with a knowledgeable team providing high quality care and making the difference in our patients lives. If you are ready to join our family, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]