Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A not-for-profit community hospital in Grafton County New Hampshire bordering Vermont is seeking in a Gastroenterology Nurse Practitioner. This is an outpatient clinic setting working weekdays, no call is required. The new NP will work as part of an established practice with one provider and one other APP. Two years of experience, national certification, and New Hampshire license are required. CompHealth can assist with licensure. Offers full benefits, negotiable sign-on and relocation.
This is an industrial town with a thriving business and downtown. It boasts a quintessential New England main street, art scene, great shopping and dining, historical sites, all surrounded by scenic mountains. Live tax-free in a family-friendly community.
For immediate consideration, call [Register to View]
, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up to date resume to [Register to View]
Please reference JOB-2746360
- Full time, Permanent Position with Negotiable Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
- Weekdays 8-5, No Call Required
- Established Practice Working with 1 Provider and 1 APP
- Board Certification Required
- NH Nurse Practitioner License or Eligible
- 2 Years of GI Experience
- Thriving Industrial Town Amidst the Scenic and River and Mountains
- Not for Profit Community Hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...