Judge Healthcare is seeking experienced NP’s for In-Home Assessments across Valencia County, NM. NP must be able to commit to 8 hours each week and will be compensated per assessment. Hours are flexible and training is provided.
- Active and Unencumbered State NP license and national certification (ANCC or AANP)
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience as an NP, clinic setting preferred
- Family, Geriatrics, or Adult certification required
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology a plus.
- Home Health care or home visit experience is a plus.
- NP must be able to obtain reliable transportation in order to complete visits across the county.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, you can Apply Now.