This job is archived
Do you have a passion for engaging with people and helping them on their journey to better health? Signify Health is hiring board-certified nurse practitioner contractors to conduct In-home Health Evaluations for Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and certain commercial plan members. With our new earning incentives, you can qualify for our standard $80 per completed assessment plus up to $30,000 in additional bonus opportunities!
* Earn $2,500 to $4,000 each week (Average 6-9 visits daily)
* Increase your per-visit rate up to 200% with our Market Multiplier
* Earn up to $30,000 with our VIP Bonus
* Starting July 1: Introducing a pay-per-test model (for visits where the patient qualifies to receive additional diagnostic and preventive tests)
* Shifts available Monday - Sunday (no nights/weekends required)
* Short-Term or Long-Term basis
* Pre-scheduled visit in-home w/ health plan members
* Airfare, Hotel, Rental Car, Malpractice, Availability Incentives provided as needed
* Independent Contractor, 1099 status
* Flexible Schedule
* State License Required
These visits include a medication and medical history review, as well as a physical evaluation performed in a health plan member’s home. Our NP contractors can earn a competitive wage (or supplement their current income) while managing other personal and clinical commitments. You will be provided a pre-populated, patient-specific form for each evaluation and are not required to prescribe medicine, order lab tests, or alter people’s current treatment regimen.
Interested in travel? We’ll cover all travel and lodging expenses. Signify can also help with multi-state licensing.
Why NPs Love Working with Signify Health
* “Every day, members tell me, ‘I am so glad you came!’ With each member, I work to help them to understand that my primary goal of the visit is to help them to remain so healthy that they will be in their home forever.” – Brenda Z.
* "Many seniors are lonely, and your visit may be the highlight of their day, week, or even month. We get the advantage of seeing members in their environment and on their turf. " - Laura B.
* "Signify Health has been a very rewarding job. In-home visits allow us more time to educate patients and assess their understanding of their treatment plans without the typical time restraints found in a traditional office setting. We can empower patients to become better advocates of their health." - Gary W.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN, Per diem, Travel nursing, Temporary, Seasonal Salary: From $80.00 per assessment
* Malpractice insurance
* New earning opportunities - up to $30,000 with Signify Health’s VIP Bonus; Market Multiplier rate in high-need areas
* Holistic Medicine
* Home Health
* Hospice & Palliative Medicine
* Internal Medicine
* Primary Care
* Public Health
* Day shift
* PM/Early Evening shift
* Choose your own hours
* Master's (Required)
*Nurse Practitioner License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
* 50% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road