Medical Search International is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work as a Hospitalist for a large Medical Center in Central Vermont. Inpatient experience required. Please take a look at the job description and benefits below.
Job Details include:
Day and Evening Shifts
2 years of Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant experience in specialty area being sought (i.e., Pain Management, Orthopaedics, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatrics, Endocrinology or Oncology).
Provide physicians with assistance during surgery or medical procedures. Instructs patients on prescribed therapeutic regimens, home care and health maintenance. Evaluates outcomes of direct patient care and consults with other specialists as required.
- Competitive Salaries
- Salary Acknowledgement for Work-Related Experience
- Opportunities for Additional Payments for Career Ladders for Various Positions
- Health/Vision/Dental/Disability/Long Term Care Insurance
- Shift Differential Pay for 2nd & 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Continuing Education & Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- College Savings Plan
- Combined Time Off
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Jury Duty & Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Recognition Programs
If you would like to be considered for this assignment, please reply PROMPTLY and attach an updated CV/Resume so we can proceed.
No information will be shared without your prior approval.