Nurse Practitioner Yakima, WA
Must be able to see pediatric patients
We are looking for a compassionate Nurse Practitioner to join our outpatient pediatric practice in Yakima, WA.
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join us, part time for a minimum of 3 days per week, to help manage pediatric primary care patients in our rural, outpatient facility. The ideal candidate is familiar with or is interested in lifestyle medicine. We are seeking a compassionate provider who is calm, focused, and caring, and familiar with or comfortable with plant-based/vegan diets.
In our pediatric practice, we serve our pediatric patients primary care needs. From comprehensive well child exams, to sick visits, it is our pleasure to meet even the littlest ones needs. We provide services such as strep tests, rapid flu testing, RSV and Covid-19 testing, urinalysis, blood glucose, hemoglobin testing, hearing/vision and developmental screenings. We maintain a small, independent office so that we can be available for our patients when they need to be seen. We have a wonderful, supportive and welcoming staff and we rely on technology and advancements so that we can spend more time listening to our patients and their families and attending to their needs. Appointments are relaxed, giving us plenty of time for the patients to ask questions and for us to develop a treatment plan that suits our patients and families. The care we provide is tailored to meet our patients’ individual needs. We believe in relationships, not production, is beneficial in providing the best quality and highest satisfaction for both the families and the physicians. Lastly, we believe education and empowerment will help our patients thrive and optimize their health. We have been proudly serving our future generations in Yakima for over 6 years and due to our excellent reputation for providing compassionate, quality care, we need to add another provider to our growing group.
- Pediatric Patient Care Management
- Well Check/ Patient exams and evaluations
- Acute Care/sick visits
- Mental health management (ADHD, Depression, Anxiety)
- Newborn visits
- Adolescent Care visits
- Medication refills
- Procedures (IM and SQ injections, foreign body removal, removal of stitches and staples, Chemical cautery of umbilical cord granuloma, Chemical cautery of small warts, Nebulizer breathing treatment, Ear wax removal
- Occasional vital signs
- Referrals when necessary
- Order and review labs/bloodwork/diagnostic imaging
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Telephone triage
- ARNP with experience working in outpatient pediatrics preferred
- Current NP license to practice in WA
- Minimum 3 days per week with possibilities to increase
- Flexible/negotiable on days/times- Mon 8:15-5:45, Tues 8:15-noon, Wed 8:15-noon and Thurs 8:15-5:45 pm
- No Hospital Rounding
- After hour calls negotiable
- Call coverage when other Pediatrician is out of town/vacation
Salary (range) :
- $70-$80 per hour (depending on experience)
- PTO/Vacation (3 weeks per year with annual increases)
- Office is closed for major holidays
- Health insurance coverage
- Simple IRA
- No Hospital Rounds
- Small, independent practice with great supportive staff
- Flexible schedule
We feel incredibly blessed to work with pediatric patients every day and our goal is to make a positive impact on the lives of our patients and their families. We love what we do because we can make a greater impact on our patients at this time in their lives, than at any other time. If you are a compassionate provider who is looking for an independent, welcoming and supportive practice focused on providing compassionate care -then look no further. We continue to grow due to our excellent reputation and we need another caring provider to join our team.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]