Nurse Practitioner Chaska, MN (30 min SW of Minneapolis)
We are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our growing private medical practice in Chaska, MN (30 min SW of Minneapolis). We are seeking a provider who can provide high-quality direct patient care and management along with our multidisciplinary team, is compassionate and has an interest in restorative, rehabilitative, and regen medicine. The position will be 3 days per week to start and progressing to full time within 2 months.
Our ideal candidate has experience or interest in physical medicine and rehab and/or orthopedics, experience working with joint and musculoskeletal pain, and experience with injections.
Who we are:
We are a private integrated physical medicine practice that is committed to patient-centered care and the highest standards of safety in all that we do. Our knowledgeable and well-respected team has medical, chiropractic and healthcare professionals working together for optimal patient results, working to improve our patient’s quality of life. We seek to restore function and treat musculo-skeletal ailments with an emphasis on alternative treatment methods. Our clinic is committed to finding solutions that help our patients achieve their health and wellness goals. We seek to supplement the body’s healing mechanism with several evidence-based options, the latest advancements in regen medicine.
- Direct patient care, oversight and management
- Patient evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/records)
- Order/review diagnostic imaging
- Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
- Order treatments, modalities as medically necessary
- Patient education as to care plan options, diagnosis, lifestyle modifications, rehab/corrective actions
- Collaboration with the Chiropractor, healthcare team and support staff for comprehensive patient care
- Treatments to include Intra-articular and trigger point injections, regen injections
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Ensure patient care is focused on prevention and function, instead of symptom based
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program (NP)
- NP License to practice in MN
- Interested in learning new skills, treatment protocols, and working with an interdisciplinary team
- Minimum 1 year experience working as an NP
- Minimum 1 year experience working in private practice preferred
- Experience in joint injections preferred
- 3 days per week to start, to go full time within 2 months
- $90k-$120k per year (DOE)
- $50-$60 per hour
- Standard health insurance contribution
- Professional training
- Employee family discount
Our interdisciplinary team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic multidisciplinary team and are looking to add a compassionate NP to our group. We offer a competitive compensation, great benefits, fantastic work life balance, and supportive colleagues in a state-of-the-art facility. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]