Nurse Practitioner Winston-Salem, NC
We are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our Urgent Care group full time in Winston-Salem, NC.
Our ideal candidate is compassionate and can provide excellent patient care amongst our busy, urgent care setting. They would also be comfortable with treating a wide variety of patient age ranges and acute/chronic conditions.
Our goal is to bring peace of mind to the communities we serve. Our talented medical providers provide quality, caring service, and can effectively diagnose and treat a variety of injuries and ailments. We provide a vast array of services to help serve our community, from acute illness, physicals, lab tests, and wellness programs- our team is there to provide high quality care in a courteous and efficient manner. We have a state-of-the-art facility with digital imaging and X-ray machines in-house, operated by licensed Radiologic Technologists, so we can quickly assess injury or illnesses. We also have a slip lamp machine, EKG’s, hearing booth, audiological evaluations, spirometers, and many other diagnostic and therapeutic equipment to help our team provide the best diagnosis and treatment possible.
- Assess, plan and treat patient needs within an urgent care setting and triage patients to differentiate between immediate and less urgent care
- Assess, plan, and treat patients of all ages under the supervision of a physician (when necessary)
- Take and/or review patient histories and vital signs as necessary
- Effectively manage private, pre-employment and workers comp patients
- Diagnosis and Treatment of a wide variety of conditions
- Order labs, tests, injections, referrals and prescribe medications
- Perform digital blocks, and regional anesthesia
- Perform minor outpatient surgical procedures (ie: wound closure/management, I & D, and needle biopsy)
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures (ie: aspirations/injections of joints/bursas/cysts, closed reductions of fractures/dislocations, apply braces/casts/splints)
- Order, collect and perform appropriate laboratory and diagnostic studies, such as routine laboratory tests, EMG, electrocardiograms, and radiological examinations
- Consult with Chief Medical Officer or other lead Providers on medical care of patients
- Patient education re: diagnosis/course of treatment/discharge instructions, and communication with other clinical staff
- Create an individualized plan of care based on physical, psychosocial and age specific assessments of the patient
- Maintain an adequate patient flow on site by providing direction to clinical and front desk staff
- Provide accurate and timely documentation -completing EMR charting by the end of each shift
- Attend client site visits and provider/staff meetings
- Graduation from an Accredited NP program
- NP certification- current
- Current NP license in NC
- Valid DEA license in NC
- Knowledge of basic ER, internal medicine, generalist, occupational medicine, and family practice procedures
- Ability to use the necessary equipment such as a nebulizer, EKG, etc.
- BLS certification
- Prior ED and/or Urgent care experience
- $65-$75/hr (DOE)
We are looking for a practitioner who can adjust responsibilities to accommodate a fast-paced work environment while maintaining excellent customer service and staff interactions. If you can assess, plan and provide care under the supervision of a physician to a wide variety of acute and chronic issues, then we are looking for you! We need a compassionate provider who enjoys helping patients of all ages to join our team. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]