Seeking a full-time, experienced NNP to join our expanding Neonatology practice in beautiful suburban North Atlantadedicated to serving the needs of newborns and their families.
Dedicated NICU pharmacy, nutritionists, PT/OT for development, speech therapy for feeds, and NICU milk prep at both sites
Easy access to pediatric sub-specialists such as cardiology, neurology (remote EEG), and ophthalmology, Peds radiology at both sites.
NNP coverage is 24-hour shifts, 7-8 shifts per month
NNPs work at both sites for scheduling flexibility
NNP responsibilities will include NBN care in Newborn Nursery
- This beautiful area of Georgia is close to downtown Atlanta, the Blue Ridge Mountains, Lake Lanier.
- Forsyth County is among the fastest-growing counties in Georgia, with just over 250,000 residents.
- Offering an abundance of natural resources and entertainment options along with a top-tier education system, it's no wonder so many want to call Forsyth County their home and community
- Must be Board Certified Neonatal NP prior to start
- New grads welcome
- Cannot acceptPAs, FNP, PNP, or any other NP certifications
- Active GA License (or already in progress) - PREFERRED
- 2+ years of experience as NNP - PREFERRED