Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...
• Proven acute and ongoing consultative care to neonates. Comfort in attending deliveries, stabilization of newborns, and participates in daily rounding
• Determines need for and initiates therapeutic measures necessary for care of neonates such as respiratory intubation, insertion of percutaneous venous catheter, umbilical artery, radical artery catheter, and other acute care procedures
• 12 hour AND 24 hour shifts available
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• 27 days PTO and 480 hours sick time/year
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
• Though Urbana, population 41,000, is considered a small town, the community provides the amenities a metropolitan city would offer, including outstanding restaurants, a variety of recreational activities and unique shopping experiences.
• According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Urbana has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Illinois with the University of Illinois being the largest employer in the area.
• The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, ranked the 14th best public university in the nation, includes a medical school with teaching opportunities.
Mission Driven CultureOur Mission is not just a statement for our providers – it’s a way of life. Everyone at OSF HealthCare is a Mission Partner, working to serve with the greatest care and love. Our Mission doesn’t just guide our interactions with patients; it drives every interaction we have with one another.OSF HealthCare is an integrated health system owned and o...