Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...
• Proven acute and ongoing consultative care to neonates. Comfort in attending deliveries, stabilization of newborns, and participates in daily rounding
• Determines need for and initiates therapeutic measures necessary for care of neonates such as respiratory intubation, insertion of percutaneous venous catheter, umbilical artery, radical artery catheter, and other acute care procedures
• 12 hour AND 24 hour shifts available
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• 27 days PTO and 480 hours sick time/year
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
• Though Urbana, population 41,000, is considered a small town, the community provides the amenities a metropolitan city would offer, including outstanding restaurants, a variety of recreational activities and unique shopping experiences.
• According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Urbana has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Illinois with the University of Illinois being the largest employer in the area.
• The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, ranked the 14th best public university in the nation, includes a medical school with teaching opportunities.
OSF HealthCare, an integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois, includes OSF Healthcare System consisting of 13 acute care facilities and two colleges of nursing.
OSF also has a physician organization, employing nearly 700 physicians in various specialties and more than 300 advanced practitioners, who are part of the OSF...