Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client is seeking an experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in a Level III NICU in Seattle. We are seeking a candidate with the skills to attend to deliveries, care for infants in the NICU, care in conjunction with NICU nurses, well baby exams and more. For more details on this position or others that I have please send your resume to Zachary Rankin at [Register to View]
or call at [Register to View]
- No New Graduates - experience required
- Comfortable Practicing Autonomously
- Level II NICU
- Main duties are attending deliveries, well baby exams, and
- Practice in WA State --Free Practice for NPs!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...