We are hiring an experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in BEAUTIFUL Arizona!
Will consider new grad BC Neonatal Nurse Practitioners or if a Physician Assistant must have 1 year of Neonatal PA experience for a very busy hospital!
The candidate will work at a level 3 NICU with 36 beds, extremely high acuity ! Care for patient from admission and discharge. No transport, No ECMO (PICU handles)
Duties include attending all high-risk deliveries, teach/assist/perform procedures including intubations, chest tubes, arterial lines, PICCs, ventilator management, and participate as an NRP instructor. This position requires working closely with Physicians and other clinicians in a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
No On-Call! Combination of 8, 10, 16 or 24 shifts! Flexible shifts - team self-schedules. 24-hour shifts available
Charting assistance! Attendings write daily notes
Teaching and research opportunities
- Nurse Practitioners - Will consider new grad Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants - Neonatal PA experience
- Current BLS and NRP
- Current prescribing privileges including a DEA license for controlled substance. Waived for new graduate
- Competitive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Paid professional development time
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family with 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Paid malpractice, licensure, and DEA registration fees
Join one of the best teams in Arizona! Apply today for immediate consideration!