Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
State of the Art center in Connecticut is in need of an experienced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant for their Neurology Stroke Center. This is a collaborative model of care where you will be working closely with Neurology Physicians, Rehabilitation staff, Nurses and other members of the Stroke Center team. Monday-Friday schedule, amazing work/life balance. Competitive pay to include comprehensive benefits. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at [Register to View]
Please reference JOB-2837784
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Monday-Friday, no weekends, no call
- Experience in Neurology/Stroke care required
- Collaborative model of care with the Neurology Physician, Rehab, RNs, etc.
- State of the art clinical and informatics technology
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...