Hiring a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in San Jose, California for a Locum Tenens position.
This is an Occupational Medicine Job. This will be for maternity coverage
DATES: JUNE - OCTOBER 2018
Must be within driving distance.
1) Location San Jose
2) 4 days per week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (Occasional Wednesday)
3) Hours 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with 1 hour lunch
4) EMR (Prognocis). The training will be done before they start seeing patients.
5) Patients per day (Maximum of 24, but hardly ever gets to that number) no shows and not a full schedule everyday.
6) Ages of patients seen (working age. 25 to 55)
7) Would they be the sole provider in the office? (the NP or PA will be among the group of providers. Have three to four MDs depending on the day of the week and three other mid-levels)
8) What is the support staff? (medical assistants. They are all bi-lingual. Billing/collection/authorization/schedulers/EMR super user)
Please apply today!