Portneuf Surgical Specialists in Pocatello, ID- 52 mi from Idaho Falls, is searching for an Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join an established, employed practice servicing Portneuf Medical Center- a 205-bed Level II Trauma Center.
About Your Work:
- Join 4 surgeons (2 are ortho trauma), and 3 PAs
- Excellent support staff
- Outpatient clinic conveniently attached to hospital
- Hospital Call is 10 days/mo
- Dedicated Trauma Service to assist w/ Patient Admissions
- Experience as an OR assist, casting and/or splinting preferred
- Epic EMR
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME/CEU Allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About Portneuf Medical Center:
In a joint venture partnership with the Portneuf Health Trust, Ardent operates Portneuf Medical Center located in Pocatello, ID. The mission of Portneuf Medical Center is simple: World-class care, every patient, every time. Serving the healthcare needs of Eastern Idaho since 1907, Portneuf Medical Center strives to deliver a higher level of care and healthier community as a 205-licensed bed acute care facility that is home to a Level II Trauma Center and 20-bed ICU.
About Your Community:
Home to Idaho State University and located in Southeastern Idaho, just 52 mi from Idaho Falls, Pocatello was historically referred to as the "gateway to the Northwest," in the 1800s by miners and others on the Oregon Trail who would pass through Pocatello's Portneuf Gap on their journey. Today, residents enjoy Pocatello's affordable housing and emphasis on outdoor recreation- with its numerous hiking and biking trails and proximity to local and state parks, including Massacre Rocks State Park and w/in 3 hours from Yellowstone National Park and The Grand Tetons.
52 mi S of Idaho Falls/114 NE of Twin Falls/234 SE of Boise