Nurse Practitioner Toledo, OH
Healthcare Recruitment Counselors
Nurse Practitioner Toledo, OH
We are looking for a motivated Nurse Practitioner to join our outpatient private practice part time in Toledo, OH. We are offering a flexible schedule -working 1 day per week with the possibility of increasing to three days per week.
We are a physical medicine office, and we utilize natural regenerative cellular therapies to treat our patients acute and chronic pain and injuries. The NP duties include joint and trigger point injections.
We are a busy, concierge multidisciplinary medical office in Toledo, OH. We specialize in the use of advanced regenerative medicine to treat arthritis, sports related injuries, and chronic pain. Our mission is to help as many patients as possible enjoy a higher quality of life by improving their musculoskeletal pain and injuries with a wide variety of treatment options. We utilize the very latest in natural regenerative cellular therapies to help decrease inflammation, improve pain, and repair injured or degenerated tissues. Our patient experience is unparalleled in the medical field, as we provide a concierge level of service throughout the entire clinical experience. We have a team of medical doctors, midlevel providers, CMA/phlebotomists, and administrative staff on hand to help provide high quality patient care. The NP’s examine patients and perform joint and trigger point injections in our physical medicine office.
- Patient exams/consultations (HPI, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/reports) musculoskeletal focused exam
- Evaluate Clinical Data
- Order and review appropriate tests/imaging/records
- Provide accurate and useful diagnostic information to the patient and care team to assist directing the management of the patient’s care
- Treatment plan formulation
- Patient education as to diagnosis and treatment plan options, and answering any patient questions or concerns
- Consultation with the Supervisory physician as needed
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Treatments to include Joint and trigger point injections
- Prescribe treatment regimens as appropriate for assessed medical conditions
- Assist in the direction of the management of the patient’s care
- Graduation from an accredited NP program
- NP license in OH
- Experience in Joint and Trigger point injections a plus but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Orthopedic/ Physical Med and Rehab, pain management or Family medicine background is preferred
- 2-5 years of clinical experience preferred
- $500 per day
Paid training provided! All expenses paid!
We have an exceptional team of healthcare professionals and experienced administrative staff, and we are looking for a driven NP to join our team. We offer competitive pay, a flexible schedule, paid training, and the chance to help countless of patients improve their quality of life. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service