Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Pediatric Nurse practitioner needed for locums coverage in California
We are helping an established facility in California that is currently in search of a Nurse practitioner to help with pediatrics locum tenens coverage while they continue to recruit. Your schedule will be 8 am to 5 pm with no call, and you will see an avg of 20 patients per day. NP needs to be board certified. The facility uses EMD EMR charting. The incoming provider must have a CA state license. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity
- Full time hours, Monday - Friday
- Strong support staff
- Patients are newborn - 18yrs old
- Up to 20+ patients per day
- Strong team player with great attitude that gets along with others
- 2+ years experience needed in primary care
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...