Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are helping an established facility in California that is currently in search of a pediatric nurse practitioner or physician assistant for locum tenens coverage while they continue to recruit. Your schedule will be 8 am to 5 pm with no call, and you will see an avg of 20 patients per day. NP or PA needs to be board certified. The facility uses EMD EMR charting. The incoming provider must have a CA state license. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity
- Full time hours, Monday - Friday
- Strong support staff
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable in a high-temp work enviornment
- Strong team player with great attitude that gets along with others
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...