Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Pediatric Clinic in Florida
Pediatrician's office needs and Advance Practice Provider for their clinic temporarily. Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. Bilingual Spanish preferred. General Pediatric experience of 5 years desired. Birth through age 21 with a patient volume of 20-25 patients per day. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- BLS, DEA, EMR
- Bilingual Spanish
- General Pediatric Experience 5 years required
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...