Nurse Practitioner New Haven, CT
Healthcare Recruitment Counselors
Nurse Practitioner New Haven, CT
$1,000 per day
Part time (1-2 days per week)
We are looking for a motivated Nurse Practitioner to join our medical office in New Haven, CT. We are looking for an NP who has an interest or experience in physical/regen medicine. We prefer a NP with experience or specialization in Pain Management, Ortho and/or Sports Medicine, and joint injections. Must be able to multitask, work with patients from diverse backgrounds, and be a team player in a busy medical environment. Are you a compassionate provider, who loves helping others? Then we want to hear from you!
We are a busy multidisciplinary regen medicine office in New Haven, CT. We specialize in the use of advanced regenerative medicine to treat arthritis, sports related injuries, and chronic pain. Our mission is to help as many patients as possible enjoy a higher quality of life by improving their musculoskeletal pain and injuries with a wide variety of treatment options without the use of drugs or surgery. We utilize the very latest in natural regenerative cellular therapies to help decrease inflammation, improve pain, and repair injured or degenerated tissues. Our patient experience is unparalleled in the medical field, as we provide a concierge level of service throughout the entire clinical experience. We have a team of medical doctors, midlevel providers, nurses, CMA’s, phlebotomists, and administrative staff on hand to help provide high quality patient care. The NP duties include focused musculoskeletal/orthopedic patient exams, treatment plan formulation, joint and trigger point injections in our physical medicine office.
- Patient exams/consultations (HPI, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/reports)
- Evaluate Clinical Data
- Order and review appropriate tests/imaging/records
- Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
- Patient education as to diagnosis and treatment plan options
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Treatments to include Joint and trigger point injections in an outpatient setting
- Assist in the direction of the management of the patient’s care
- Graduation from an accredited NP program
- NP license in CT
- Experience in Joint and Trigger point injections preferred
- Orthopedic/ Physical Med and Rehab or Family medicine background is preferred
- 3 years’ experience as an NP and be able to practice independently
- 1-2 days per week (8a-6p)
- Possibility of additional days as practice expands
- $1,000 per day
Why Join us?
- No Nights, No Weekends, No On-Call+
- Upscale concierge medicine environment
- Paid training provided
We have an exceptional team of healthcare professionals and experienced administrative staff, and we are looking for a driven NP to join our team. We offer competitive pay, training and professional advancement, and the chance to help countless of patients improve their quality of life. This is a fantastic part time opportunity for an individual that wants to be involved in the growth and expansion of our company. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service