This job is archived
- Need: Upon completion of credentialing, minimum 3-month contract (option to extend) - prefer 6 months
- Schedule: 3 12 hour shifts weekly (shifts are either 7a - 7p or 7p - 7a), rotation is shared equally among providers on staff
- Procedures: Full scope of cardiac procedures (catheterization, angioplasty, bypass, valves, etc.)
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible
- Furnishing License for Nurse Practitioner
- Must be Acute Care Trained
- Preference for cardiac and/or acute care experience
Located in the technology hub of Silicon Valley, Santa Clara is a place to find booming business as well as culture, arts and entertainment. Surrounded by winding creeks, lush trees and rolling hills, this California town is the perfect setting to enjoy local wineries or the California Mission Santa Clara de Asís, located in the city.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.