This facility is seeking Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8a - 4:30p, May 3 - November 3 with option to extend
- Job Setting:
- Patients per Day/Volume:
- Types of Cases: 20% Medical and Psychiatric History, Physical Examination and Mental Status Examination that includes appropriate DSM-5 Diagnosis, 35% Provision of Active Psychiatric Treatment in accordance with Standard of Care, 25% Documentation, 10% Demonstrated Leadership, Customer Service and Performance Improvement, 5% Recovery Principles
- Electronic Medical Record- One Mind millennial
- Must have inpatient experience
- Must be able to see Geriatrics and work in an Acute setting
- Board Certified, Active Virginia license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) is required
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Psych Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Np, Psych Np, Psych Np, Mental Health Np, Np, Aprn, Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare, Health Care, Hospital, Medical, Patient Care, Mental Health Care, nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP