We are seeking an experienced full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their cohesive 8 person Behavioral Health team and provide direct care to patients of all ages in beautiful Northern NH.
The role of the PMHNP is to assess, diagnose and treat the mental health needs of patients. PMHNPs provide therapy and prescribe medications for patients who have mental health disorders or substance abuse problems. Med Management and crisis intervention required for this 100% outpatient position.
- Full time, Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5:00 pm.
- No call
- No weekends.
- Competitive Salary Guarantee and generous benefit package with Sign On bonus and Relocation available.
- Student Loan Repayment available through HRSA.
- Relocation & rental assistance for the first 6 months
- Standard benefit package and earned time plan
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of outpatient and substance use disorder experience and a Suboxone waiver, or willingness to obtain.
Successful candidate will have graduated from an accredited program of study based upon current ARNP standards of practice, hold current NH State Licensure and National Certification, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to maintain a good working relationship with all levels of personnel, medical staff, administration, and the public as well as share the values of our Medical Center. Advanced Practice Providers within our organization are voting members of the Medical Staff and may also hold office.