HNI Healthcare is recruiting Psych-Certified Advanced Practice Providers to join the team at North Tampa Behavioral Health.
- 124-bed hospital located in Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Flexible schedule 7 on/ 7 off
- 3 Psychiatrists
- 2 NP Psychiatry
- 2 NP Medicine
- Perform initial intake assessment, history & physical and follow-up and discharge visits.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Opportunities for career progression.
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage –provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture’s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, NP or PA with advanced graduate medical education and training in Psychiatry.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.