Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client, an FQHC in Howard County Maryland, is looking for an experienced Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner that is fluent in Spanish and treats patients across the lifespan. Enjoy a Monday - Friday schedule, with no weekends or call. This is a permanent position with full benefits working for an established health organization. Sign-on and relocation are offered, and they also qualify for government loan repayment.
The facility is centrally located between Baltimore, Washington, DC, and 3 international airports. This diverse city has been ranked a top place to live for ten years.
For information on this opportunity or other NP/PA career choices nationwide, please call [Register to View]
, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date resume to [Register to View]
Please reference JOB-2776534
- Full Time Permanent Position - Outpatient M-F Schedule
- Centrally Located Between Baltimore and DC
- Great Benefits, Sign-On and Relocation, Gov. Loan Repayment
- 2 Years of Experience as a PMHNP Required
- Will Treat All Ages
- Must Be PMHNP Certified
- MUST speak Spanish
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...