Stable and Growing Behavioral Health Organization is looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner/NP or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners/PMHNP to provide comprehensive geropsychiatric care in the Des Moines, IA area!
Nurse Practitioner will have the opportunity to make a big impact in the patient’s lives they serve as well as join a stable and supportive team!
Position Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Founded in 1992, this company is stable and growing keeps a single focus and specialization in geriatric psychology and mental health service in long term care settings
- A comprehensive model of care allows providers to work with the patient’s entire treatment team including; nursing, rehabilitation and medical providers to decrease not only the mental health issue(s) but to do so in a way that contributes to and improves the individual’s overall health
- Leading provider for gerospych services throughout 27 states. Their expertise allows them to continue to help shape the sicussion of improving the quality of healthcare for older adults
Benefits and Features:
- $105,000 – 140,000/yr, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD/STD and 401K
- Productivity bonus on a monthly basis
- Great PTO plus 10 holidays
- Relocation and License fees paid
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position, 40hrs/week, flexible schedule
- Seeing 12-15 gerospcyh patients/day in nursing homes, long-term care and assisted living settings
- Collaborating with an integrated team of Psychiatrists, Clinical Social Workers and Psychologists while also partnering with a multi-disciplinary team of PTs, OTs, and RNs.
- Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP or Nurse Practitioner/NP
- Open to new graduates with psych experience or geriatric experience
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP, Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner / AGNP, Family Nurse Practitioner / FNP, MSN, ARNP, APRN, ANP