Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client in Southeastern Vermont is seeking a certified psychiatric nurse practitioner to join their team. This is a new role and the provider will be collaborating with the Psychiatrist. The psychiatric nurse practitioner will provide psychiatric evaluation and medication management for patients in an outpatient setting. Patients may have emotional or behavioral disturbances as well as other psychiatric diagnoses. This is a Monday- Friday schedule and full benefits are provided.
Beautiful New England location with lots of history, outdoor recreation and a charming downtown area with unique shopping and local artisans. Location is one hour south of Burlington, VT, a quick trip to New Hampshire and a few hours north of Massachusetts.
For more information on this or any other opportunity, please send a resume to [Register to View]
or call [Register to View]
for more details.
- Outpatient Clinic
- Day Schedule
- Provider must have psychiatric certification
- At least one year experience
- Beautiful Vermont Location
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits offered
- Up to 35 Days of PTO
- Relocation provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...