Leading Medical Group looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner for a Psychiatry role in the Cayuga, NY area!
Open to new grad NPs that have Psych background!
NP will join a mission driven team that serves their patients’ needs in the surrounding area!
- Largest provider of services for persons with intellectual and other developmental disabilities in the Finger Lakes Region of New York. Interested in individuals who value every person, embrace diversity, and are committed to achievement
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary base dependent on Experience. $105,000-120,000. Eligible for quarterly bonuses
- Strong comprehensive benefits package
- PTO and Holiday time off
Provider’s Role with the Company:
- Flexible schedule with weekends and holidays off
- Open to 30 hours up to 40 hours worked per week (Full time starts at 30 hours)
- Seeing ages 5 and up
- Great work life variety with 4 offices. Working at 1 office per day
- Family Nurse Practitioner / FNP or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP
- License and Board Certification in state of New York or pending
- Open to new graduates with psychiatric experience as RN
MSN/ Masters of Science in Nursing
APRN / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse / ARNP / Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner