This job is archived
LOCATION: EASTERN INDIANA
- 100% Inpatient
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Flexible call schedule
- Provide treatment to patients in the emergency department psychiatric assessment space and dual diagnosis treatment in the adult addictions and pain management intensive outpatient program
- Team oriented environment
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Open to Residents, Fellows, or Practicing Physicians
- Highly competitive compensation plan to be discussed directly with the candidate
- You will be living in a dynamic city located 58 miles northeast of Indianapolis. Described by several national studies as a typical American community, the area offers the advantages of larger cities without the hassles and costs associated with living in major metropolitan areas. The city offers a high quality of living so you and your family can thrive.
- The city has been recognized by Money Magazine as one of the top five “Up and Coming Cities” under 250,000 people. And the city is the only city in Indiana to be recognized as the Indiana “Community of the Year” two times by the Indiana State Chamber of Commerce.
Permanent Placement Division Director
Sumo Medical [Register to View]