Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their Outpatient Unit in beautiful Vermont. This is a full time, permanent position offering a M-F day schedule. Located in southern Vermont, the area is rich in natural beauty, with a healthy economy and wonderful history, It is hailed as an eclectic mix of the old and the new. Whether you're itching to be out in nature, passionate about art and history, looking to treat yourself to some pampering, seeking an adventure, or hoping to immerse yourself in culture, you won't want to miss out on these incredible things to see and do.
For more details on this position and others that we have nationwide please contact Janina Georges at [Register to View]
or email your resume in strict confidence to [Register to View]
- Will consider strong new grads
- Psychiatric certification required
- 4x10hr days or 5x8hr days
- Educational loan repayment
- Up to $10k in relocation expenses
- Vacation - 4 weeks, 7 holidays
- Retirement plans (with employer match)
- Full-time, permanent position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...