Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner at Triangle Springs
Springstone, the nation’s premier behavioral health company is looking for a passionate Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who will help us fulfill our mission of Changing People’s Lives®.
An exciting opportunity is available as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Raleigh, NC at Triangle Springs Hospital. Practice with a highly engaged team to deliver the type of care you would want your own loved ones to receive.
What sets us apart:
- Progressive Programming including medication management, individual and group therapy,
- Our patient-centric approach delivers superior outcomes for our patients.
Members of Our Team Enjoy:
- Premium pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Healthy staffing levels
- Career Growth
- Oversee the quality of care delivered to their patients under state required collaborative arrangements with a qualified psychiatrist.
- Assess the clinical appropriateness of admissions and collaborate with the Intake department.
- Work with attending psychiatrists in caring for inpatients and perform psychiatric assessments and provide ongoing care for outpatients
- Provide individual therapy, family therapy and/or medication management as needed for patients under their care
- Complete all documentation requirements legibly and within timeframes established by Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules, Regulations
- Participate in the multidisciplinary treatment teams and work collaboratively with other disciplines in planning for the treatment of their
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Board Certified in Psychiatric Mental Health
- Current unencumbered License
- Unrestricted DEA and State Controlled Substances registration