We are hiring an experienced Nurse Practitioner or PMHNP to join our team in Orlando! This provider will be seeing patients from our detox and rehabilitation program and providing Medication Assisted Therapy.
Our growing Detox program in Orlando is seeking a Psych ARNP to work in our acute level care substance abuse treatment facility. We are a respected provider of behavioral and mental health services. With a number of locations along the East Coast and a multitude of inpatient and outpatient treatment programs and settings, Our goal is to help people easily access the best quality of care in a holistic and peaceful environment. We are in-network with most major insurances, and our admissions department operates 24/7. Our on-site clinical and medical staff are leaders in their fields, committed to working tirelessly on behalf of our patients.
The Nurse Practitioner works closely with the Medical Director to provide medication monitoring, psychiatric case management and psychiatric and medical assessment from a holistic, recovery-oriented perspective in a professional and compassionate manner. This candidate will be working a flexible Monday - Friday daytime schedule with no call or weekends!
Main Duties & Responsibilities :
- Provide diagnostic psychiatric evaluation and ongoing psychiatric medication management, under supervision of the Medical Director.
- Provide psychiatric case management support to Clinical, Psychology team members.
- Initiate requests for laboratory studies as needed. Identify normal and abnormal findings, interpret, and initiate medication alterations or follow-up treatment as indicated.
- Conduct patient psychiatric/medical teaching consistent with our treatment program description and approved policies and procedures.
- Prescribe, monitor, and teach patients the use of medications according to approved medication regimens and protocols.
- Initiate appropriate evaluation and emergency management for all psychiatric emergency situations.
- Provide coverage as assigned by Medical Director for physical medicine needs, including but not limited to History & Physical assessments, sick visits, and self-injurious behavior and blind weight checks.
- Complete patient exit interviews based upon facility protocols.
- Attend department meetings and trainings as directed by the Medical Director.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned by the Medical Director.
- Initiate and maintain timely, accurate documentation of all services rendered
- Current NP license in the start of FL
- Suboxone X-Wavier
- Prior experience with MAT programs
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Easy daytime schedule
- Fantastic Location
- Retirement plus company match!
For immediate consideration please apply with your most up to date CV! For more details on this or other opportunities nationwide please call John Reinking with Palm Careers.
Click Apply Now!