Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Critical access facility in central Idaho, located right by the Mountains, are in immediate need of an experienced Psych NP/PA. This is a full time position working in in inpatient, outpatient and telehealth settings. The ideal provider will have some experience working with all age groups and be certified (PMHNP or PA). Our client is offering a very comprehensive benefits package and negotiable relocation assistance in addition to a sign on bonus. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at [Register to View]
Please reference JOB-2715742
- PA or NP
- Must have experience in Psych
- Will see all age groups
- Will work with inpatient, outpatient and telehealth patients
- PMHNP or PA certified
- Negotiable relocation/sign on
- Benefits include but are not limited to: health, dental, vision, FSA, 457-Roth,
- Profit Sharing, life insurance, long term disability, PTO, EIB and holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...