We are seeking certified two Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP) to join our clinics located throughout NW Arizona. Two full Outpatient positions are available! Arizona NP licenses required!
We will hire a motivated New Graduate!
Kingman and the Lake Havasu areas qualify for National Health Services Corp Loan Repayment Program!!!
Schedule is Full time Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and On Call is shared and telephonic!! Very limited on-Call!
- Examines and treats patients to assure continuity of care.
- Makes assessment of each patient which includes, but is not limited to, presenting problem, medical history, allergies, psycho-social problems, medications, and current living arrangement of individuals and their families.
- Reviews lab values that are abnormal and plans appropriate disposition/treatment in absence of the primary physician.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of patients served.
- Identifies need for client/family teaching and/or referrals. Prioritizes patient needs based on assessment and patient verbalized areas of concern. Develops a plan for teaching based on mutual goals that addresses patients assessed and stated needs.
- Participates in a multi-disciplinary approach directed toward client’s needs and care. Consults with other health care providers (i.e. case manager, family planning, etc.) Involves family members and/or significant others in plan of care, as appropriate.
- Provides care following approved protocols in a safe manner. Evaluates care provided and patient’s response to recommended course of treatment
Comprehensive Benefits Package: Insurance, IRA, Medical, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, and Five Days of CME Time with Allowance!!!
Relocation Allowance and All Expenses Paid on site Interview (Spouse Included)!*
Recreation abounds for outdoor enthusiasts: bicycling, hiking, fishing, boating are just a few of the activities one can do almost year-round because of our abundant sunny days!