Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A facility located in Northern Idaho is seeking an Interventional Radiology NP or PA. The facility prefers a NP or PA with experience or training in Neuroendovascular. You will be joining a physician, RN, and MA. ID licensure will be needed. The practice is located in a family-friendly area with plenty of outdoor activities such as fishing, skiing, mountain biking, and more. Great schools and universities are in the area as well. For information on this opportunity or other career choices nationwide, please ask for Kristen Levins at [Register to View]
or send your resume in confidence to [Register to View]
Please reference JOB-2834959.
- Full-time, Permanent position
- Neuroendovascular Interventional Radiology
- No procedures
- NP or PA with experience or training
- ID license or eligible
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Great Location-Whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing, tubing, canoeing, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...