Hospital employed Interventional Radiology NP/PA position. in Northern Idaho within a mild climate and very minimal snow.
- Must be an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Interventional Radiology
- Outpatient clinic setting only
- 10-15 patients per day
- Ideal candidate will have vascular and neurovascular experience but new grad ok
- No procedures!!!
- Mon-Fri - 40 hours a week
- No weekend hospital call - practice call only after hours to be discussed
- Will join 1 MD/2 clerical/1RN/1MA in growing practice
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits
- $10K sign on bonus, relocation allowance
- EMR used is Athena
- Great location in Idaho on the border of Washington State - 1.5 hours from Spokane, WA - mountains, rivers, and lakes a plenty!
- Please refer to Job ID#3735