Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Maryland that is in need of a Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Surgery NP to help with temporary coverage. Assignment schedule is three 13-hour shifts, preferably night and weekend shifts. Assignment requirements include experience placing lines. Experience with Transplant and ECMO patients preferred. Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of temporary assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Three 13-hour shifts, preferably night and weekend shifts
- 4-7 patients per day
- Experience with Transplant and ECMO Patients a Plus
- Placing Lines experience required
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...