Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Cardiothoracic CVOR NP Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Central Florida--Perm Full-time
Established Central Florida hospital practice seeks an experienced CVOR Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic APP to join its team. Operating 7 days weekly with rotating weekend shifts and rotating call. EVH proficiency and post-graduate PA/NP experience are required. NP candidates must have RNFA certification. Enjoy competitive compensation, full benefits, and all the perks of a sunny Florida lifestyle.
For the quickest response, reach out to Monty Eckart at [Register to View]
after emailing your updated CV to [Register to View]
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- Experience and EVH proficiency required
- Practice operates 7 days a week, full-time with rotating weekend coverage
- Call 1-2x weekly and 1:3 weekends
- Team of 2 surgeons and 3-4 PA/NP providers
- Competitive pay and full benefits
- Booming Florida community of 120,000 a short drive from Orlando and Tampa
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...