Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A medical facility in Florida seeks cardiovascular/cardiothoracic nurse practitioner coverage. The NP will see 15 to 20 adult and geriatric patients per day. They will be responsible for post-transplant and post-VAD, pre-transplant and pre-VAD. Surgical responsibilities will be for notes and bedside procedures on all post-VAD, heart transplant, and CT surgery. Call will be for all heart transplants and placing lines and tubes in the ICU. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today to speak with an expert consultant for details..
- Weekdays full-time
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- Epic EMR system
- CT surgical, VAD, and transplant cases
- Will need heart transplant experience
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.