Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A new locum tenens cardiovascular/cardiothoracic surgery PA opportunity is now available in Florida. The facility needs a provider to work full-time on weekdays. The locum tenens provider will have a caseload of CT surgery, VAD, and transplant cases, and you will need heart transplant experience. This facility uses the Epic EMR system. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible providers are welcome. ACLS and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- Weekdays full-time
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- Epic EMR system
- CT surgical, VAD, and transplant cases
- Will need heart transplant experience
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.