Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) South Dakota Facility Needs a Locum Tenens Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Surgery NP
A new locum tenens cardiovascular/cardiothoracic surgery NP opportunity is now available in South Dakota. The facility needs a provider to work on weekdays. The locum tenens NP will have a caseload of 7 - 10 cases per week. Duties include ICU rounding, admits, discharges, lines, tubes, and vent management. This facility uses the Meditech EMR system. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible providers are welcome. ACLS and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- Weekday shifts plus call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Meditech EMR system
- 7 - 10 cases per week
- ICU rounding, admits, and discharges
- Central and arterial lines, chest tubes, and vent management
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.