Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A Washington-based medical facility needs locum tenens neurosurgery NP coverage. The provider will work on weekdays with night and weekend call. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 15 patients per day in the clinic, with 1 - 2 OR cases per day. This facility documents patient interactions with the Cerner EMR system. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have ACLS and BLS certifications. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Weekday shifts with night and weekend call
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- Cerner EMR system
- 1 - 2 OR patients per day, and up to 15 patients per day
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.