Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) A CV/CT Surgery PA Is Wanted for Temporary Help in Colorado
A Colorado facility has an opening for temporary cardiovascular/cardiothoracic surgery coverage. The work schedule is 24-hour OR and floor call. Duties for this role include working as first assist in the OR with EVH, and volumes range from 5 - 10 patients per day. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have ACLS and BLS certifications. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 24-hour OR and floor call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- 5 - 10 patients per day
- First assist in the OR with EVH
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.