Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A California facility has an opening for temporary cardiovascular/cardiothoracic surgery PA coverage. The work schedule consists of 4 10-hour shifts per week. Duties for this role include first and second assist responsibilities. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have ACLS and PALS certifications. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 4 10-hour shifts per week
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and PALS certifications needed
- Board certified
- First and second assist duties
- Will see congenital heart defect cases
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.