Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Locums Opportunity in MD for CV/CT Surgeon PA
A Maryland-based medical facility needs locum tenens cardiovascular/cardiothoracic surgery PA coverage. The provider will work from 2 weekends per month. The locum tenens PA will see 10 - 15 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have ACLS and BLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 2 weekends per month
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certification needed
- Board certified
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- Rounding, consults, and emergency surgeries
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.