Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client in Central New Mexico is seeking an experienced Surgical First Assist Nurse Practitioner to work in their General Surgery Center. Client is looking for at least 2 years of Surgery Experience. Monday - Friday, Day Schedule. Rotating Call. First Assist Experience, Pre-op, Post-op, rounding, and clinic visits. Generous compensation, relocation assistance, sign on bonus and student loan repayment is all offered! Excellent location. For information on this opportunity, or other career choices nationwide, please contact Judi Triana at [Register to View]
or send your resume in strict confidence to [Register to View]
- Full Time, Permanent, Day Schedule
- General Surgery First Assist Opportunity, Nurse Practitioner
- First Assisting Experience Required
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits
- Facility Loan Repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...