This job is archived
For more information on this opportunity and other positions nationwide, please forward your most up-to-date resume to Cara Hermelyn at [Register to View] then call/text me immediately at [Register to View] . Please reference JOB-2865613.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Rotating 12-hour shift, 2-2-3 schedule
- Experience preferred, will consider new grads with similar experience
- Comfortable with procedures like laceration repair, I&D's, and toe nail removal
- Competitive base salary + bonus structure
- Full benefits
- CME, licensure reimbursement, membership fees
- Please reference JOB-2865613
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.